- Create a list of your belongings that you intend to move(Packing List) 1 microwave oven, 1 double couch, 1 office, Computer tower, 1 Computer Screen, 1 queen bed, 1 bicycle , 5 boxes of books etc
- Take photos of the things to be moved. Use the smartphone tech to save time and money.
- Inform the Company
- If there are bulky and heavy furniture that need a carrier or objects that need special treatment
- If there are furniture that need dismantling
- On which floor, if there is an elevator and if there is a need for a telescopic lifter
- If it needs packaging. For economic reasons it is suggested that students pack their stuff themselves in boxes that will be liftable
* See request mask on our website
. Write your name on your boxes and number them (eg George Nikolaou 1 of 10) Give full address of receipt and full address of delivery (and on which floor)
Tools for packing
Piece of advice
If you have few things to move try to commute with somebody else that also wants to move, for economic purposes.